12th Annual Zebra PHest 5k and PHun Walk
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Andrew Brown Park East, 260 Parkway Blvd.
Coppell, TX 75019
Join us for a FUN community event, including: a 5K Race, 1 mile walk, 100-yard kids dash, face painting, raffles, vendor booths, and more!
PHA is the world’s leading pulmonary hypertension (PH) organization. At the heart of the PH community, PHA’s work saves lives, fuels personal passions and empowers people living with PH to confidently face challenges that confront them. PHA is the only national nonprofit providing support and educational resources for people living with PH, families, caregivers, health care professionals who specialize in caring for people with the disease and PH researchers searching for a cure.
Show your support of the PH community by registering for the 12th Annual Zebra PHest 5K and Fun Walk!
Get involved by:
- Becoming a Team Captain: Create a team, set a fundraising goal and invite everyone you know to join you and raise money.
- Joining an existing team: Set a personal fundraising goal and fundraise alongside your teammates.
- Participate: Register as an individual for the 5K Run or PHun Walk
- Contributing: Make a donation to an existing team, or the whole event.
- Sponsoring: PHA's O2breathe program offers companies the opportunity to reach a wide audience while showing their commitment to the PH community.
Saturday, November 10th, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. - Registration Opens
- 9:00 a.m. - 5K Race Start
- 9:10 a.m. - PHun Walk Start
- 10:20 a.m. - Awards Ceremony
- 10:40 a.m. - Kids Dash (following awards ceremony)
- 11:45 a.m. - Raffle Drawing
- Runner Registration: $35
- Walker Registration: $25
- Kids Walker (7 and under): Free (event t-shirt not included)
- PH Patient: Free
- PH Caregiver: $10
- Virtual: Free
Friday, November 9th
3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
6800 Windhaven Pkwy
The Colony, TX 75056