Southern Indiana Fun Walk
Saturday, September 29, 2018
BriovaRx, 1050 Patrol Rd.
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Online registration is now closed.
Please register on-site starting at 8:00 am
PHA is the world’s leading pulmonary hypertension (PH) organization. At the heart of the PH community, PHA’s work saves lives, fuels personal passions and empowers people living with PH to confidently face challenges that confront them. PHA is the only national nonprofit providing support and educational resources for people living with PH, families, caregivers, health care professionals who specialize in caring for people with the disease and PH researchers searching for a cure.
Show your support of the PH community by registering for the Southern Indiana Fun Walk!
Get involved by:
- Becoming a Team Captain: Create a team, set a fundraising goal and invite everyone you know to join you and raise money.
- Joining an existing team: Set a personal fundraising goal and fundraise alongside your teammates.
- Contributing: Make a donation to an existing team, or the whole event.
- Sponsoring: PHA's O2breathe program offers companies the opportunity to reach a wide audience while showing their commitment to the PH community.
- Saturday, September 29
- Check-In Time: 8:00 a.m.
- Event Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Check out our route map here
- Fun Walk Registration: $25
- Fun Walk Child Registration: $15
- PH Patients: Free
- Virtual Participant: Free