Sarah Smiles 10th Annual PHun-raiser for PH
Sunday, August 16, 2020
Veterans Memorial Park
Gillie Lake-Sands Road
Camillus, NY 13031
Join us for Sarah Smiles: 10th Annual PHun-raiser for PH -- a family-friendly picnic event that will be held at Veterans Memorial Park at Gillie Lake. Our local support group leader, patients, support group members, families and the local community will attend. Learn more about PH, the need for awareness and early diagnoses and what you can do to help!
During the event, participate in the multiple raffle options and the 50/50 raffle. We will be right next to the beach for swimming, and there is also a playground and volleyball net for plenty of outdoor fun! The local Mood Swing band will provide entertainment throughout the day.
Get Involved By:
- Registering to attend: To register, select the Register as An Individual Participant button, above. Take it a step farther and Form a Team -- set a fundraising goal to maximize our impact towards PHighting PH. By creating a team, you can invite everyone you know to join you and raise money.
- Joining an existing team: Set a personal fundraising goal and fundraise alongside your teammates.
- Contributing: Can't attend the event? Make a donation to a team or the whole event.
- Sponsoring: PHA offers companies the opportunity to reach a wide audience while showing their commitment to the PH community.
- Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Event Time: Noon-4:00 p.m.
Bring a swimsuit and towel if you’d like to swim! A large event tent will be available for shade and rain in the event of inclement weather.
- Adult Registration (Ages 13+): Pre-event $15; On-site $20
- Child Registration (Ages 12 & Under): FREE
Your registration includes lunch, drinks, snacks, and desserts!
Questions: Please contact event organizer, Michelle Peek, at firstname.lastname@example.org.