To view the 5K results, click here.
Online donations are still accepted.
13th Annual Zebra PHest 5k and PHun Walk
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Dallas, TX 75220
Join us for a FUN community event, including: a 5K Race, 1 mile walk, 100-yard kids dash, face painting, raffles, vendor booths, and more!
PHA is the world’s leading pulmonary hypertension (PH) organization. At the heart of the PH community, PHA’s work saves lives, fuels personal passions and empowers people living with PH to confidently face challenges that confront them. PHA is the only national nonprofit providing support and educational resources for people living with PH, families, caregivers, health care professionals who specialize in caring for people with the disease and PH researchers searching for a cure.
Show your support of the PH community by registering for the 13th Annual Zebra PHest 5K and Fun Walk!
Get involved by:
- Becoming a Team Captain: Create a team, set a fundraising goal and invite everyone you know to join you and raise money.
- Joining an existing team: Set a personal fundraising goal and fundraise alongside your teammates.
- Contributing: Make a donation to an existing team, or the whole event.
- Sponsoring: PHA's O2breathe program offers companies the opportunity to reach a wide audience while showing their commitment to the PH community.
Saturday, November 9th, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. - Registration Opens
- 9:00 a.m. - 5K Race Start
- 9:10 a.m. - PHun Walk Start
- 10:00 a.m. – Kids Dash
- 10:30 a.m. - Awards Ceremony & Raffle Drawing
- Runner Registration: $35
- Walker Registration: $25
- Kids Walker (7 and under): Free (event t-shirt not included)
- PH Patient: Free
- PH Caregiver: $10
- Virtual: Free
Questions about the event or registration? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-485-0765.
Make sure to check us out on Facebook and share this event with your friends! Click here to access our Facebook event page.