2019 PHPN Symposium Trivia Night
Friday, September 6, 2019
Online registration is now closed. Tickets to attend Trivia Night may be purchased on-site at the door.
Gather your team members and put your thinking caps on! Hosted by Martha Kingman, D.N.P., M.S.N., APRN, FNP-C and Sean Studer, M.D., M.Sc., the 2019 PHPN Symposium Trivia is an opportunity to test your knowledge while you contribute to PHA's Conference Scholarship Fund. This fund allows PH patients and their caregivers to attend PHA's International Conference & Scientific Sessions.
Join the fun and participate in trivia night by:
- Becoming a Trivia Team Captain: Create a trivia team and invite team members to join you! Take it a step farther by setting a fundraising goal and inviting everyone you know to support your goal. (Note: Maximum eight members on each team.)
Teams that raise at least $500 will receive bonus points for their overall trivia score!
- Joining an Existing Team: Set a personal fundraising goal and fundraise alongside your teammates.
- Participating as an Individual: Register as an individual participant. We will assign you to a Trivia Team!
- Contributing: Make a donation to an existing team, or the whole event.
- $35 Individual Participant
- $280 Table of 8
Questions about the event or registration, contact us at MicheleF@PHAssociation.org or (240) 485-0753.
Answer to brain teaser question: Which president had the shortest term? William Henry Harrison, who served 32 days in office.